€32,000 - €36,000
9 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A well established international insurance company is seeking to employ an Insurance Executive to assist the Operations and Claims department in a variety of tasks varying from administrative work, internal controls and the technicality of claims handling. .
Job duties include:
• Monitoring several products including analysing claim patterns.
• Conducting internal controls
• Compiling and analysing reports
• Conducting audit visits at our partners in various countries including the preparation of the audit reports and follow ups.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Previous experience of 2 to 3 years as an Insurance Executive
- Education: CII qualifications or equivalent, or in the process of obtaining it.
- Excellent French and English skills in both oral and written is essential.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, goal orientated and ability to work within deadlines and minimal supervision
- Willing to learn and explore innovative solutions • Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player and committed to the success of the team