€26,000 - €32,000
24 days ago
An international health insurance provider is seeking to employ an Insurance Officer in their newly established Malta Office.
Job duties include:
- Administer and set up new and existing policies
- Liaise with policyholders in relation to general policy queries
- Receive, review and assess all new health insurance claims, ensuring appropriate underwriting criteria
- is applied
- Receive, review and assess all new Personal Accident claims ( UK& Ireland )
- Investigate personal accident claims in line with clearly defined procedures, liaising with medical specialists to ensure claims can be properly assessed and to inform underwriting decisions.
- Liaise with policyholders on the status and outcome of their claim.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Previous experience of handling and assessing insurance claims
- An eye for detail, self-driven and conscientious individual;
- Excellent interpersonal communications and negotiation skills.
- Ability to deal with customers in a professional manner.
- Fluent in business English written and verbal is essential; Maltese shall be considered a strong advantage