26 days ago
Job duties include:
- Support the underwriting of insurance for client companies
- Engages with claim settlements, together with agreeing recoveries where appropriate
- Maintain and prepare statistics, reports and statements of premiums, claims reserves and IBNR provisions
- Manage the regulatory submissions
- Support the Compliance Unit with the Implementation of Compliance Protocols and Policies.
- Assist the Risk Manager in variety of Risk related tasks such as Risk Management reports
- Manage the planning of board and committee meetings and the production of the necessary agenda, board / committee papers and minutes.
- Assist with the preparation of budgets, feasibility studies and similar financial projections.
- Knowledge of Solvency II and previous experience in a similar role will be seen as a strong advantage
- Relevant professional and/or academic qualifications
- Good team player with a 'can do' attitude
- Insurance industry experience is a must
- Good reporting and communication skills in the English language
- Premium Health Insurance coverage
- Pension Plan ( after 2 years of employment )
- Excellent opportunity for ambitious junior insurance professionals who wish to grow in the field of risk, compliance and corporate governance