over 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
- Ensure accurate and detailed records are maintained for all insurance clients within the portfolio.
- Ensure turnaround time relating to tasks assigned is as short as possible.
- Attend meetings when required and prepare relevant meeting material.
- Utilise all company systems so as to obtain their most effective use .
- Follow up on oustanding documents for completeness of physical files including all Due Diligence documents and KYC documents.
- Liaise with banks for opening of bank accounts.
- Liaise with intermediaries to follow up on agreements.
- Follow up on the issuing of the insurance policy.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Certificate in Administration or Secretarial training or partial completion of ICSA
- Minimum 2 Years experience in the Financial Services Sector or Insurance Sector.
- Experience in life insurance business and PCC company administration