11 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Information Security Specialist is required to join a firm in Financial Services
- Participating in the development and implementation of security architectures that meet business requirements in alignment with corporate guidelines, balancing security, cost, and user experience
- Deploying and operating security related controls and solutions as required by Security management and Corporate guidelines
- Assisting in defining security related technical requirements necessary for compliance with regulation such as GDPR
- You will contribute in the upgrades of IT security platforms and new execution of IT security solutions
- Making sure to actively monitor, analyse and manage logs, events, and other data sources in the determination of suspicious activities and threats and organize metrics and indicators on ISS risks
- Providing support services to business areas within the established IT Security Services framework
Skills & Experience required:
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Studies or equivalent; Advanced degree and/or additional education
- SSCP, CISA or equivalent information security certification highly desired
- Minimum of 2 working years’ experience in Information Technology is required.
- Experience in information security architecture, design, development, implementation, and administration in private or public sectors would be considered an asset
- General knowledge of industry practices, standards, and concepts within field of work
- Good command of English and Maltese both written and spoken