11 months ago
13 Jan 00:00
Castille's client is recruiting an information security officer to maintain a corporate-wide information security management system.
- Guiding the executive team on status and risks
- Communicating best practices and risks to all parts of the business
- Reviewing investigations after breaches or incidents, including impact analysis and recommendations for avoiding similar vulnerabilities
- Ensuring compliance with the changing laws and applicable regulations
- Ensuring that all policies and procedures are reviewed and updated consistently and in a timely manner
- Producing reports in relation to any advancements and actions as well as any breach of security information
- Performing background and security checks for any activities to be outsourced to 3rd party suppliers/partners;
- Analysing incidents preventing re-occurrence and coordinating impact analysis process while creating response plans.
- Degree in Information Technology-related field
- Capable of building productive relationships with colleagues and other stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Maltese
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks
- 3 years’ experience in Information Security related duties would be considered an asset