about 2 months ago
Liquid error: internal
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A dynamic technology company with HQ in US has recently opened its offices in Malta and is looking to grow its team here. The company provides data, screening, and monitoring solutions and is deploying artificial intelligence and machine learning driven screening technology.
The company is now seeking to employ a Information Security & Risk Governance Manager who possesses practical experience managing data security, privacy and compliance initiatives while working collaboratively with product teams and developers.
- Lead the BCDR program within the company
- Identify and mitigate risks in accordance with risk appetite
- Develop and implement risk management objective
- Lead information security compliance program
- Lead regulatory compliance initiatives such as ISO27001 certification
- Coordinate and track all information technology and security related audits
- Lead and facilitate client information security requests
- Experience managing data security, privacy and compliance initiatives
- Experience working with Azure infrastructures
- Experience implementing ISO27001 certification
- CISSP certification