6 months ago
02 Oct 00:00
Human Resources Specialist
Turn 'I wish' into 'I will'
If you have a head full of ideas and an excellent work ethic, enjoy working with people and thrive in a fast-paced environment, then this job could be the one for you.
We’re looking for an HR Specialist who will be reporting to the HR Manager and will be responsible for ensuring our people have an exceptional employee experience throughout their journey at GO. You will not only be handling recruitment and administrative tasks, but you will be exposed to so much more! Wellbeing, reward and recognition, employer brand, performance management, budgeting, succession planning, and training will also be included in your menu. In this role, you will be able to make your mark and contribute to taking our HR team to the next level.
You will succeed in this position by having excellent attention to detail, even while multitasking or on your busiest days, as well as being capable of building strong relationships with people and handling complex situations. You’re also expected to be a fast learner, self-starter who works with integrity, whilst also being a strong team player.
We constantly strive to keep raising the bar, so being able to; push yourself out of your comfort zone, challenge ways of doing things, and embrace change, are not ‘nice to haves’ for us, but key traits to be able to thrive within this team. Our expectations are high, but we guarantee incredible job satisfaction and acquired skills that will set your career in HR for life.
In exchange you don't only get a motivating job in one of Malta's most driven HR Teams, but you also get:
- Super nice humans as your colleagues,
- Daily giggles,
- Unlimited amount of chocolates,
- To be part of Malta's largest Tech company,
- Free GO services for your home and mobile plus more & more…
If this describes you, then this is a glimpse of what you will be doing:
- Supporting, guiding and advising HR management on all HR and business related matters
- Assisting and supporting in day to day employee matters
- Handling the recruitment process and the on-boarding experience of all team members
- Supporting the development and delivery of communications, talent management initiatives, succession planning, wellbeing programs and reward and recognition.
- Assisting with training coordination
- Managing relationships with employees and management
- Doing performance management
- Participating and/or leading in disciplinary hearings and meetings
- Being active in HR initiatives such as careers, recruitment fairs and all in-house events including coordination
- Coordinating well-being activities and events from conception to execution and follow-up
- Leading or assisting in the reward and recognition initiatives
- Managing HR budgets
- Generating and executing ideas for HR and employer branding initiatives
Here’s what you need to have to match our requirements:
- Minimum 1 year experience working in an administrative position
- A flexible working approach. This is not your typical 9 to 5 job – it is about succeeding in a performance driven culture
- ‘’Can do’’ attitude
- A high capability of adjusting in an always-changing environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proficient with Microsoft suite
We would prefer if you have the following requirements:
- A diploma/degree in psychology, human resources management and training and development
- Experience working in an HR position
- Familiarity with Maltese employment law
- A clean driving licence and drives own car