11 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Castille is in search of a Human Resources Manager for its client, a key player in the ICT Sector.
As a Human Resource Manager you are responsible for ensuring that the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of human resources plans and programs are realized. Therefore, their essential job responsibilities include:
- Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to company personnel
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department
- Contributing to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems
- Degree in HRM or related field, Master Degree in HR is a plus
- At least 8 years of experience in human resources, with at least 2 years of proven experience in a managerial role
- The shortlisted candidates needs to have solid experience in HR Generalist topics. Ability to introduce new HR best practices for the organisation
- Autonomous and self - initiator
- Excellent communication skills; Fluent in English & French [both written and spoken]