REF B-: HR09/2019
10 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Human Resources & Payroll Specialist
Burst your potential!
We’re looking for an extraordinary and meticulous individual to be our HR and Payroll Specialist. As part of the HR Operations team, you will contribute towards ensuring that employees have a positive experience at GO by providing excellent customer service through the support offered on policies, procedures and day-to-day operations.
Impeccable organisational skills and a high level of responsibility and accountability are critical in ensuring the efficient running of HR operations. Therefore, if you have these attributes you will surely stand out. An appreciation for top-quality employee experience will make you a winner in this role. We’re not particularly looking for someone with experience however if you are a fast learner, have a ‘can do’ attitude, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, we will teach you the rest.
Here’s what you need to have to match our requirements:
- Ability to work in a team whilst adopting a flexible and pro-active attitude towards work.
- Sound understanding of employment and other related legislation;
- A good level of computer literacy, especially in the use of standard Office Automation tools.
- Good communication skills
- Methodical, analytical and organised
- Able to plan, prioritise and meet deadlines
We would prefer if you have the following requirements:
- A Diploma in Human Resources / Accounting or an equivalent qualification
- Previous experience in a similar role
If this describes you, then this is a glimpse of what you will be doing:
- Effectively performing day-to-day HR and Payroll operational duties;
- Ensuring that time-frames established in employment contracts/agreements are strictly adhered to by liaising with respective parties to process necessary actions in a timely manner and within legal parameters;
- Ensuring that employee employment information is correctly populated and kept up-to-date in HR systems;
- Maintaining up-to-date records on HR policies and procedures which are established from time to time;
- Ensuring that operational processes are up-dated and documented in-line with changes in HR policies/conditions of employment;
- Putting forward recommendations on best practices to enhance HR operational efficiencies;
- Guiding employees and management in HR and Payroll related matters;
- Assisting employees and management in adhering with HR policies, procedures and payroll deadlines;
- Assisting in processing payroll adjustments related to employees’ remuneration by the end of each month;
- Assisting in compiling HR and Payroll related reports (internal use and external entities), KPIs and other statistical reports;
- Compiling and analysing statistical reports required by HR Senior Management and external entities;
- Ensuring that a good working relationship is maintained between HR and the rest of the organisation, as well as external service providers;
- Ensuring that all employees have an excellent experience at GO;
- Ensuring confidentiality on employee information is maintained at all times;
- Keeping abreast with Employment and other related Legislation;
- Carrying out any other duties within the HR function as directed by HR Management.