about 1 month ago
A well established as a consultancy firm is looking to employ an HR Project Assistant to join their growing team.
- Assisting in the recruitment, onboarding and termination process.
- Maintaining and updating HR systems filing, data inputting and other administrative tasks.
- Processing and updating time and attendance documentation.
- Issuing of reports and assisting with invoicing.
- Coordinating travel arrangements and assisting in coordinating of training and development.
- A minimum of an A level standard of education or an HR qualification.
- Knowledge of HR legislation, regulations and processes would be considered an asset.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.