about 1 month ago
A well-established company is currently seeking to recruit an HR Generalist to join their team.
- Assisting the HR business partner and acting as a point of contact for employees when it comes to HR activities.
- Developing standard operating procedures in relation to HR processes while also implementing HR initiatives.
- Assisting on employee relations issues while also formulating and implementing of policies.
- Carrying out HR administration while also providing excellent customer service.
- Keeping up to date with health sectoral agreements, policies and other relevant changes.
- Coordinating the analysis and compilation of statistical returns, reports and submissions.
- Any other tasks deemed necessary by management.
- Possess an MQF level 5 in a relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years in a similar role.
- Proficiency in both Maltese and English.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of human resource management.
- Prior supervisory or leadership experience.