6 months ago
07 Dec 00:00
We are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to join Europebet HR team in Tbilisi.
• Work on organizational structure and business process formation;
• Developing an Employee Development Plan with the Director of Direction and take care of talent development / retention;
• Providing details of the vacancy to the recruiter and recruiting candidates;
• Inform the HR administrator about new employees and prepare all the necessary documents;
• Identify and organize training and team building activities;
• Manage the team of HR administrators;
• Optimizing HR administrative processes and developing policies;
• Planning the HR annual budget for the areas under its responsibility;
• Monthly reporting of ongoing processes to the immediate supervisor;
• Periodical trips to branches in the regions of Georgia;
Candidates wish list:
• 4 years of HRM experience:
• Team management experience;
• Experience of working with HR soft and Payroll systems is an advantage;
• Experience of working with large databases in Excel is desirable;
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a fun and challenging role in a helpful and dynamic environment. Here we live our values, hence we aim high, we believe that execution is everything and we play fair. Strong management team and healthy organizational culture helps you develop your skills continuously and gain more experience.
If you feel that you have got what it takes to be successful on this position, please do not hesitate to apply. Since we will be interviewing candidates continuously send your application as soon as possible to be included in the recruitment process.