Attractive with benefits
about 2 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A global insurance group is seeking to employ and HR Assistant for its offices in Malta. The successful candidate will support the HR Manager and ensure the smooth running of the HR Department.
Job duties include:
- General HR administration relating to terminations, employee relations, onboarding and similar
- Full-cycle recruiting for entry level roles
- Support the HR communication processes
- Maintain training records
- Manage any ad hoc HR queries
- Engagement on particular HR projects
- Monitoring and documenting staff absence
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Enthusiasm to learn and grow as a HR professional.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact.
- Meticulous organizational skills and attention to detail.
- An interest to work towards, or already working towards, CIPD Level 3 qualifications, or similar.
- Basic knowledge of Malta employment laws.
- Experience in employee relations record keeping, or similar confidential documentation e.g., minute taking.
- Life& Health Insurance