5 months ago
A well-established entity is currently seeking to recruit a Payroll Specialist to form part of the HR team.
- Co-ordinate the Payroll function
- Ensure that payments made are in line with legal requirements and established company work conditions
- Maintain up-to-date records on employee employment & payroll information
- Assisting employees and management in adhering with HR policies, procedures and payroll deadlines
- Processing payroll adjustments related to employees’ remuneration by the end of each month
- Ensure payroll as well as KPI and Accounting reporting, are processed in a timely and accurate manner
- Compiling HR and Payroll related reports, KPIs, reconciliations and other statistical reports
- Compiling and analysing statistical reports required by HR Senior Management and external entities
- Carrying out any other duties within the HR function as directed by HR Management.
- An HR / Accountancy related qualification, or equivalent
- Minimum two years' experience in a Payroll environment with knowledge on HR databases preferably, the Dakar Software System.
- Able to work efficiently with tight deadlines and have a flexible approach
- Sound understanding of employment and other related legislation
- A high level of computer literacy, especially in the use of Excel Office Automation tools