about 1 year ago
26 Feb 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Compilation of pre-event odds for Horse Racing.
- Manage Horse Racing prices through their event cycle.
- Monitor incoming bets
- Manually review & process incoming bet requests.
- Settling all required markets in a timely manner
- Reporting directly to the Head of UK/Irish Horse Racing Trading and fulfilling the duties assigned.
- Report any suspected fraudulent betting activity to Risk Manager and the Payments / Fraud Department directly.
- Provide 2nd line support to customer care
- Other administrative tasks including inputting of data.
- Must have good understanding of bookmaking theory.
- Preferred previous horse racing trading experience & any international racing knowledge would be a huge advantage
- Excellent Horse Racing knowledge is desirable but not essential
- Preferred mathematical or statistical qualification
- Must be willingly to work outside normal office hours, including evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays.