10 months ago
26 Feb 00:00
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Compilation of pre-event odds for Horse Racing.
- Manage Horse Racing prices through their event cycle.
- Monitor incoming bets
- Manually review & process incoming bet requests.
- Settling all required markets in a timely manner
- Reporting directly to the Head of UK/Irish Horse Racing Trading and fulfilling the duties assigned.
- Report any suspected fraudulent betting activity to Risk Manager and the Payments / Fraud Department directly.
- Provide 2nd line support to customer care
- Other administrative tasks including inputting of data.
- Must have good understanding of bookmaking theory.
- Preferred previous horse racing trading experience & any international racing knowledge would be a huge advantage
- Excellent Horse Racing knowledge is desirable but not essential
- Preferred mathematical or statistical qualification
- Must be willingly to work outside normal office hours, including evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. Betsson, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at Betsson.