about 1 year ago
07 May 00:00
Malta Financial Services Authority
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
The Data Management and Business Intelligence function is responsible to assist and support management and other operational employees make better and more informed business decisions. The function will aid to cut costs, identify new business opportunities, and spot inefficient business processes.
The selected candidate shall report to the Chief Operational Officer and shall be responsible for aligning and driving the Data Management and Business Intelligence strategy.
- Drives data governance, data quality management & integrity, and information architecture across the whole organisation, working closely with business stakeholders, process owners and the IT team.
- Manages a team of data professionals to provide integrated data architecture, consistent data delivery of master and reference data, and a robust data governance program with data quality monitoring and operations
- Chairs a cross-functional Data Governance Committee whose purpose is to establish clear data definitions, develop comprehensive policies, oversee documentation by which business units collect, steward, disseminate, and integrate data on behalf of the organization for a sustainable data ecosystem.
- Drives Business Intelligence, Big Data, and Predictive analytics integration across the complete supervisory cycle, leveraging state-of-the art tools and methodologies.
- Responsible for the organisation’s Management Information landscape to provide metrics, reports, dashboards and analysis needed to drive the business.
- Responsible for the operations and management of the organization’s supervisory cycle management system through which supervisory data is collected, validated, processed and distributed according to regulatory frameworks, standards and policies.
We are looking for candidates with an academic background in Computer Science, Mathematics and Statistics or similar at MQF level 6.
The ideal candidate exhibits strong leadership skills, professional integrity and accountability with the ability to foster and manage relationships with a number of stakeholders. They would have strong technical competence in the fields of Enterprise data warehousing, data mining, data visualization and predictive analytics with experience in a management position leading and mentoring employees in relevant fields of data warehousing, business intelligence, data mining and analytics.
They will also displays exceptional attention to detail and can work systematically to solve complex operational problems regarding data management in a dynamic, fast-changing environment.
Familiarity with Fintech and a Post Graduate Degree in Business Management, Data Management or Business Intelligence & Analytics considered an asset.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. MFSA, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at MFSA.