12 months ago
30 Jan 00:00
The Data Management and Business Intelligence function is responsible to assist, and support management and other operational employees make better and more informed business decisions. The function will aid to cut costs, identify new business opportunities, and spot inefficient business processes.
- Aligning and driving the Data Management and Business Intelligence strategy.
- Driving data governance, data quality management & integrity, and information architecture across the whole organisation, working closely with business stakeholders, process owners and the IT team.
- Managing a team of data professionals to provide integrated data architecture, consistent data delivery of master and reference data, and a robust data governance program with data quality monitoring and operations
- Driving Business Intelligence, Big Data, and Predictive analytics integration across the complete supervisory cycle, leveraging state-of-the art tools and methodologies.
- Responsible for the organisation’s Management Information landscape to provide metrics, reports, dashboards and analysis needed to drive the business.
Skills and Qualifications
- Academic background in Computer Science, Mathematics and Statistics or similar at MQF level 6.
- Technical competence in the fields of Enterprise data warehousing, data mining, data visualization and predictive analytics with experience in a management position leading and mentoring employee in relevant fields of data warehousing, business intelligence, data mining and analytics.
- Familiarity with Fintech and a Post Graduate Degree in Business Management, Data Management or Business Intelligence & Analytics considered an asset