10 months ago
26 Dec 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A leading Corporate Services Provider is looking for an experienced candidate to head the Tax services department.
- Lead taxation services and manage various operations of the tax practice areas in the areas of direct and indirect taxes and to deliver quality tax services to our clients
- Serve as an advisor and trainer to employees for tax related queries
- Serve as the central point of contact for your clients, capable of identifying and anticipating possible problem areas, you will be able to accurately measure potential risks
- Manage the relationships with other key players in the industry, including auditors, law firms and banks
Skills and qualifications
- Qualified and warranted Accountant with over 6 years of relevant work experience in the fields of Taxation (direct and indirect) Audit or Corporate Services
- Expert in the field of local and international tax
- Experience in managing teams