12 days ago
Reporting to the Board, your main responsibilities will be:
- Managing the implementation of all aspects of the risk function, including implementation of processes, tools and systems to identify, assess, measure, manage, monitor and report risks.
- Assisting in the development of and manage processes to identify and evaluate business areas' risks and risk and control self-assessments.
- Managing the process for developing risk policies and procedures, risk limits and approval authorities.
- Managing the corporate risk and control assessment reporting process as well as manage and maintain infrastructure elements;
- Conducting risk compliance & risk assessments.
- Conducting and document audits of client compliance to industry standards
- Defining and producing client policies, procedures, processes & other documentation as required.
- Implementing a risk and control framework and global risk strategy.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant experience and good knowledge of trading, risk management etc.
- Relevant academic qualifications
- Be a decision maker
- Fluent English
For more information email Nikki Farrugia on firstname.lastname@example.org