over 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
We are looking for a native developer to lead our IOS and Android teams. You will be responsible for the development of our new native applications which are aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile, tablet and apple watch as well as Android
Your primary focus will be to design the architecture of the applications as well as to be the driving force behind their development. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design the architecture of the application in both Android and IOS.
- Mentor other developers
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Ensure adherence to the highest code quality & organisation
You should possess an IT qualification / certification and have experience leading teams.
- Proficient with Swift / Android
- Experience with iOS frameworks
- Experience with offline first, storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI / UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimisation
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Possessing an IT Qualification is preferred