over 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Are you someone who handles pressure well, pays close attention to detail and has excellent communication ability? If so, we could have the perfect opportunity for you.
We’re looking for a highly structured, hands-on, multi-tasking marketer with a clear ability to focus on results and return of investment.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- Minimum 5 years of experience from B2C marketing.
- Strong understanding and experience of online marketing and e-commerce.
- Knowledge of the Norwegian media buying landscape is a must. This experience could be either directly or via a media agency.
- Proven track record of executing creative and highly efficient marketing campaigns.
- A higher degree in marketing or other relevant field experience is a plus.
- You must be strong communicator in English and have perfect Norwegian language skills.
- Interest in, and knowledge of, online gambling in general is desirable.
- You will report directly to the Managing Director for Norway. The role will be based in Malta.
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Owning the Marketing Budget end to end and ensure that spend is driving the desired results
- Owning the multi-brand and multi-channel marketing strategy for the Norwegian Market
- Managing marketing efficiency by creating optimal channel and communication plans together with central teams
- Ensuring strong local execution of global strategic initiatives and marketing assets/creative
- Leading a team of experienced marketeers to deliver high quality localised marketing campaigns
WHAT WE OFFER
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.