€60,000 to €65,000
11 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A company providing bespoke services within the oil, gas and petrochemical industry is currently looking for a Head of Finance to manage its team.
- Manage and lead the Finance Department and related processes.
- Manage the department towards producing (monthly) financial and costing reports, and overseeing the budgetary follow-up.
- Responsible for cash flow management: planning and follow-up.
- Oversee the Asset Register.
- Provide Purchase Order authorisation and follow-up for cash flow purposes.
- Oversee the annual budget preparation, in conjunction with other HoD’s.
- Review budget follow-up and forecasts.
- Identify potentials for cost savings and improvement via the budgetary analysis.
- Manage the department’s budget and the Malta office budget.
- Participate in Quarterly project forecast meetings.
- Company annual financial audit (statutory) – Malta.
- Oversee the branch annual financial audit and tax assessment – Libya.
- Oversee the VAT process.
- Manage departmental standard forms.
- Maintain/update ERP system settings and master data.
- Maintain good banking relationships.
- Establish and carry-through trade finance instruments with banks.
- Contribute towards the economic running of the business.
- Establishment and follow up of departmental KPI’s.
- Periodic reporting related Quality Management System meetings.
- Data analysis.
- Assist in developing business plans for market expansion.
- Participate and contribute to Pay Review Body meetings.
- Effectively manage the Finance Department Staff, through a comprehensive programme of Employee Engagement, Objective Setting, Continuous Development and Appraisal; with the assistance of the HR Department.
- Coordinate, in partnership with HR Department, the recruitment and selection of subordinate staff members, having first obtained approval from the Managing Director.
Skills and experience:
- A minimum of 3 years of finance managerial and trade finance experience.
- Graduate in Accounting – Bachelor or Equivalent.
- Business Management, Economics, Contracting.
- Highly computer literate: (Data Management, ERP Systems – Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Office, Microsoft SharePoint).
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills, specifically in English.