about 1 month ago
Reporting to the General Manager you will be responsible for:
- Leader and Owner of all aspects of the Site Finance Function
- Act as the key “sparring partner / business partner” for the Site Head and associated leadership team, providing reliable and insightful financial information to support the ongoing efficiency agenda & development of the Group's strategy.
- Ensure excellence & compliance in the end to end financial process execution and development for the site.
- Lead, manage and optimize month end close, forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Drive process optimization and efficiency through adoption of Global initiatives and best practice sharing within the Global Finance Function.
- Lead, manage and develop the local finance team with full responsibility for their performance management process.
- Ensure financial compliance in line with required standards plus manage & develop relationships as needed with External Auditors and Tax authorities.
- Play a key role in assessing and managing site risk profile from both a financial and operations perspective.
- Maintain good interactions with key Group Functions particularly FP&A, Reporting, Financial Accounting, plus Tax & Treasury departments and act as local implementation engine.
Skills and Experience
- Candidates should preferably have both Financial Accounting and Supply Chain Finance experience with demonstrated success in a manufacturing finance environment. Pharmaceutical Industry experience is welcome but not a key requirement.
- Individuals should have a “hands on” and “can do” approach to working in a Manufacturing Finance environment.
- Product costing experience along with business case & investment analysis are key requirements for this role.
- University degree level qualification, plus a recognized professional qualification.
- Change management and an ability to develop and implement new processes and approaches is key for this position.
- SAP knowledge and experience is a requirement.
- Role requires limited business travel within Europe.
- Excellent Communication skills
- English language skills, written and spoken are required.