€50,000 - €60,000
about 1 month ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Reporting to the CEO you will be responsible for:
- The overall running of the finance function.
- Responsibility for the generation of consolidated accounts, overseeing the monthly management accounts, and the processing of all relevant documentation relevant for statutory audits; responsible for the strategic direction and vision of the Finance Team.
- Responsibility for periodic reporting to HNWI clients and dealing with client queries
- The role calls for an established finance professional, capable of managing with equal effectiveness finance, business, and personnel issues, whilst driving change and delivering results.
- The position may feature travel for the management of operations internationally.
- The role calls for a person holding a B. Hons. or ACCA qualifications, as well as a CPA warrant.
- Possess at least five years prior experience working in a senior management position in a finance function
- The role presents exposure to a dynamic and multi-cultural environment.