Attractive with benefits
about 1 month ago
A leading banking institution offers an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to take the combined role of Head of Marketing & Digital . This function carries the responsibility for all country Marketing, responsibility for the Digital channels and all the evolving marketing projects.
The Head of Marketing& Digital contributes strongly the strategic revenue growth priorities of the firm by meeting the objectives of the local market.
Job duties include:
- Overall owner of direct marketing channels for the retail business
- Overall responsibility for the country Marketing plan and social media platforms
- Responsible for setting the digital strategy for the retail bank including runway of functional development
- Developing and deploying new digital functionality either to existing functionality or across product/servicing journeys
- Commercialising the digital channel
- Delivery of the Marketing strategy for the business for hitting sales as well as finding opportunities and building a plan to optimise the engagement on digital channels through various media using all data available.
- Management of multiple 3rd parties and agencies to ensure top level performance
- Providing clear direction and guidance on the requirements for execution and measurement of campaigns and initiatives to support business objectives
- Planning and agreeing the local Marketing budget with regional leadership to ensure overall business objectives are achieved within allocated budget. Management of the marketing budget requiring in depth annual planning and executive decision making on activities and ongoing reviews on returns through performance management
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Track record of managing and developing digital platforms and functionality
- Experience of driving commercial, digital KPIs
- Experience of developing strategies across Digital and Marketing functions
- Experience of sitting on a business leadership team and working in the matrix environment
- Excellent stake-holder management skills with the ability to develop relationships
- Significant experience of Retail& Commercial Banking and strong commercial knowledge of Retail Banking operations (European experience beneficial)
- Experience of Managing Marketing teams and budgets and the delivery of marketing activity across all channels (with a strong focus on digital channels)
- Educated to degree level (or similar); Qualification in marketing would be beneficial