10 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
We are looking for a Head of Cyber Security and ICT Risk, with strong experience in the Financial services Industry to head the department and provide specialist services to key functions within the business and financial sectors, as well as driving the Security strategy.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible the management of the Cyber security and ICT risk teams
- Responsible for the driving the Cyber Security and ICT risk strategy for the company
- Responsible for cyber-security and ICT-related incident management across the regulated financial services sectors
Skills and Qualifications:
- MQF level 7 in I.T and Information Security or any other related field
- 8years + Experience in IT Risk Assessment or IT Audit
- CISSP, CISM, or CRISC, and expected to have strong knowledge of cybersecurity frameworks and standards ISO 27000 series and NIST framework
- IT management and governance frameworks such as COBIT 5