5 months ago
28 Feb 00:00
In this role, you will lead a team of more than 10 analysts whose primary objective is to provide a deep understanding of our customers as well as creating data-driven recommendations to the business.
You will work directly with the CSO and the Operational Management Team and will be required to influence at a senior level. This is a high profile role within the business, and you will have a huge number of tools at your disposal as well as a considerable team to build a high-performing department.
The right candidate has several years of experience from a relevant field and has successfully lead and coached a large team to achieve stretch targets. Preferably you have a university degree and have international working experience.
Experience from a fast paced digital environment and/or online gaming would definitely be an advantage. You are a driven person who can provide structure and direction for passionate and committed team members.
You enjoy working in a multicultural environment and are comfortable with tight deadlines. In this role, we’re looking for someone who has the right soft skills and someone who is data-driven to measure performance, determine improvements and innovation.
- Working together with other analytics managers in providing insight to the business
- Creating and implementing customer analytics strategy and road map
- Collaborating with stakeholders including Managing Directors across all markets and brands to identify needs, define data requirements and determine the right analytical approaches
- Communicating findings to leadership by preparing polished presentations and identifying key takeaways
- Leading your team by example, coaching, providing support to ensure timely and quality deliveries
- Aligning high-level priorities of the team
Furthermore, the successful candidate will also:
- Provide Multi-Brand Trade Analytics Insights
- Provide Multi-Brand Customer Engagement Insights
- Provide Multi-Brand Brand/Marketing Insights
- Provide Multi-Campaign Analytics Insights
- Be responsible for driving both execution and strategy
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
You’ll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
YOU’RE GOOD AT:
- Know how to use the best base tools (e.g. advanced Excel, use of relational databases such as MySQL) as well as packaged tools such as QlikView, Google Analytics, etc.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as SQL (R desirable, but not a must)
- Strong analytical skills
- Deep knowledge and understanding of customer analytics
- Excellent communication skills, presentation skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources
- Project management skills, business process redesign principles, tools and techniques a plus
- Highly energetic, team-player who can work with multiple teams in a collaborative manner
- Demonstrable track record of recruiting, managing and coaching a high performing team
- 5 years of professional experience in advanced analytics and online marketing