Attractive with benefits
26 days ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
The successful candidate shall lead the Customer Advisory & Compliance Team and act as a control function specialist by providing guidance and advice to different areas, including all customer facing units within the Bank, in relation to high risk/high complexity clients and related high risk/high complexity transactions.
Job duties include:
- Representing and assisting the Chief Officer AFC Services
- Providing advice, guidance, and support to the front line, mainly with on on-boarding issues or other enquiries, when dealing with high risk / high complexity personal clients and corporate groups.
- Act as a point of reference for all other teams within AFC Services by providing support on complex case issues and raise any escalations. Assisting other business areas, with the identification, investigation and escalation of suspicious financial crime activity.
- Acting as a direct interface with the Bank’s second line of defense (LOD) including but not limited to AntiFinancial Crime, Compliance, Risk and MLRO, on policy issues as well as articulating policies and procedures by providing advice in relation to the evaluation and implementation of relevant Anti-Money Laundering (AML) related processes
- Developing and maintaining internal AFC Services procedures, covering all sections within AFC Services
- Planning the work of the Customer Advisory & Compliance team members as well as the Managing Information (MI) and Analytics team members.
- Possess a minimum of 7 years’ banking experience within an Anti-Money Laundering or Compliance related role.
- Minimum of a Degree (MQF Level 6 equivalent) or higher in any one of the following: Banking, Finance, Business, Law, Accountancy or in any other Risk Management related area
- Highly responsible, committed with a can do attitude whilst appreciating the reputation risk which the job entail
- Have a proven Leadership/ Team Management track record