almost 2 years ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Reporting to the Chief Risk and Compliance Officer, the successful candidate would be required to be MFSA approved and able to demonstrate strong technical compliance knowledge.
Responsibilities will be:
- Assisting in the set-up of the Compliance, AML/FC department for the bank, as the bank obtains its banking license in Malta
- Ongoing close review of all legislative, regulatory and corporate governance developments or changes that might affect the company and its operations.
- Overseeing the CDD/KYC/AML/CTF policies and procedures and act as Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO);
- Working with the business to develop compliance procedures and controls, and provide commercially orientated compliance advice;
- Ensuring compliance with Data Protection legislation;
- Development, management and execution of the compliance monitoring programme;
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- 5+ years' experience in senior management roles with a focus on Malta / European corporate, consumer and private banking or at least 7 years experience in a Risk or
- Risk-related function,Exposure to international markets such as the UK and Germany will also be particularly interesting for this position
- Previously held the position of MLRO for a financial services entity (preferably a bank) and is well versed with the internal and external obligations and reporting requirements pertaining to the MLRO function,
For more information on the above, please contact Nikki on email@example.com