almost 1 year ago
14 Aug 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A well-established iGaming company is seeking to employ a Head of Affiliates to implement business strategies, plans and procedures for the affiliate department.
- Design, plan, address and implement marketing campaigns, material and media solutions
- Develop strategic marketing initiatives for key affiliate accounts
- Plan and execute affiliate campaigns/activities and assist in marketing and sales activities such as events/seminars/conferences or other
- Manage relationships with partners/affiliates/providers
- Direct the development and installation of procedures and controls to promote communication and adequate information flow and thereby solidify management control and direction of the enterprise
- Evaluate the results of overall operations regularly and systematically, report these results regarding the Affiliation department
- Direct your team on acquiring new affiliates and how to maintain current account
- Monitor, develop, expand and nurture existing affiliate partnerships
- Build strong internal networks for collaboration and knowledge transfer with other parts of the company
- Ensure that the affiliate team are establishing professional working relationships with agencies and key third parties
Who are you?
- You are up to date up to date with industry trends and developments
- You continuously provide support and encourage team members
- You are a team player and can take control
- You act as a liaison internally and externally representing the company
- You take ownership of any potential risk factors to your role and/or department related to the company and group
- You continuously work on ad hoc tasks and projects as required to develop the business as directed by the management team
Find more Jobs in Malta