4 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
- Gain a full understanding of the Group’s monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting processes
- Running monthly consolidations and sub-consolidations in SAP FC and reviewing inter-company balances
- Assisting the entity accountants in resolving and correcting inter-company differences, processing journals and ensuring adequate back-up is provided
- Preparing accurate monthly consolidated management accounts whilst ensuring that the internal and external reporting deadlines are met
- Analysing monthly consolidated results and providing supporting information for internal and external review purposes
- Uploading of reporting packages of subsidiaries
- Supporting financial accountants in the preparation of movement schedules of entities within the Group
- Assisting the Group’s external auditors with the annual audit of consolidated financial figures by providing supporting information
- Assist in the preparation of the year-end consolidated financial statements and notes to the financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- Preparing ad-hoc reports as necessary and developing the financial reporting process through the effective use of available tools
Skills and Experience:
- Be capable to work on your own initiate.
- The ideal candidate must has proven experience of working on group consolidated accounts within an international group of companies
- Candidates who have worked with a SAP accounting system will be given preference.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office applications (particularly Excel);
- Must possess an accountancy qualification (ACCA, Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) with a strong understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
- Must possess excellent communication skills in Maltese and English