about 1 month ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A global entity is currently seeking to recruit a group consolidation accountant who will be reporting to the group consolidation manager.
- Understand the Group’s monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting processes
- Prepare Monthly consolidations and sub- Consolidations
- Prepare and analyse monthly consolidated management accounts
- Assist the Group’s external auditors
- Assist in the preparation the year-end consolidated financial statements and notes to the financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- Contribute to the enhancement of quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the Group financial reporting processes
- Support Group consolidation team with functional reports, data processing and validation
- Must possess an accountancy qualification with a strong understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Experienced in CaseWare software and SAP accounting system
- A strong communicator and team player
- Self- motivated and with a can-do attitude