3 months ago
24 Apr 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Key Accountabilities/Key Activities:
- Design marketing materials specifically for all digital touchpoints including Website, Google Ads, Facebook Ads and other digital advertising platforms.
- Design marketing materials for traditional channels including printed media.
- Design landing pages for marketing campaigns based on research, insights and industry best practices.
- Design interactive content in forms of GIFs, artworks for social media posts, video thumbnails etc., in compliance with guidelines and best practices of each channel.
- Work as part of a team with inhouse marketing specialists and creative resources in order to develop market-leading creative concepts which bring to life our communications in the local market.
- Ensure communications are simple, easy to understand for the customer, impactful and memorable.
- Work alongside the Customer Experience team to ensure best usability of interactive design.
- Be a champion for design excellence in the team.
- Ensure that all communications are in line with brand guidelines.
- Suggest new trends to adopt in every given project with the aim of ensuring strong differentiating factors in company campaigns and events when compared to competition and other industries in the market.
Core competencies, Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous experience as a Graphic Designer (at least 3 years).
- Experience working within a creative environment for an agency or a consumer brand.
- Expert in utilising the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience and expertise in the creation of HTML5 banners and gifs.
- Experience with creating video animations considered a plus.
- Good understanding of user experience and interactive design.
- Comfortable with creating mock-ups, images, sketches, UI wireframes.
- Passionate about brand communications, digital marketing and innovation.
- Passionate about producing data-informed, measurably effective artwork.
- Understanding of basic HTML and CSS knowledge is considered a plus.
- Ability to work collaboratively with marketers, other designers, developers, product owners, and copywriters.