about 1 year ago
13 Apr 00:00
The Investment Advisory Graduate Programme targets graduates of banking and finance and/or financial management degrees and aims to assist in jump starting your career within financial services.
You will have the opportunity to undergo core rotations within a number of departments including middle office and trading, compliance and investment management with a view of gaining a thorough understanding of the entire process which, as an established Investment Advisor, you would be facing on a daily basis.
At the same time, and as part of the Programme, you will be assigned to a mentor, a Senior Investment Advisor, who will guide you and coach you throughout your journey within CC.
- Support to undertake further studies related to the role
- Building expertise and confidence in advisory services and sales
- Participation in projects to increase learning and knowledge of CC products
- Developing financial planning tools
- Enhancing report writing skills through, amongst others, the compilation of investment recommendation reports
- Be able to work on your own initiative as well as within a team
- Have excellent written and spoken Maltese and English
- Be proficient with computer related skills
- In possession of a degree in Banking and Finance or Financial Management