about 1 month ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A well-established pharmaceutical company is currently seeking to recruit a global tax manager who will be dealing with all Maltese and international tax related matters of the group.
- Prepare monthly actual tax provisions and budget processes;
- Assist and Liase with the finance team;
- Liaise with auditors for tax related areas;
- Ensure compliance as with regards to tax related matters;
- Liaising with tax authorities;
- Familiarizing with international tax structures with focus on Maltese structures;
- In- depth analytical review of local GAAP and IFRS tax reports;
- Ensuring smooth running of tax reporting systems & processes throughout the year;
- Communicating tax reporting processes in an effective and time efficient manner to the tax team;
- Assisting and contributing to the Transfer Pricing aspects for the group.
- An accountancy qualification;
- 5-6 years’ experience in taxation- International and Local;
- Accountable and responsible for the work performed ensuring clear audit trail is kept;
- Able to work with tight deadlines;
- Good attention to detail;
- Keeping abreast on any relevant updates mainly to local and international tax legislation;
- A positive attitude and a can-do approach encouraging positive team spirit;
- Fluency in English Language.