Attractive with bonus
25 days ago
Job duties include:
- Conceptualise, design and implement the strategic plan for Payments and Risk Operations.
- Development and management of relationships with service providers, acquiring banks, PSP’s, technological partners etc. including identification/evaluation of vendors, negotiation of commercial terms, onboarding and contracts.
- Leadership and operational management of the department consisting of the following teams: Products · Risk · Payments · Financial Customer Support
- Implement, monitor and report against financial, operating and productivity objectives/KPI’s ensuring both departmental and team targets are met.
- Lead product development activities to upgrade the payments products, improve fraud prevention tools and mechanisms as well as product improvements based on data, client feedback, regulations, technologies and innovations, data analysis and financial limitations.
- Establish and conduct regular audits of fraudulent activity, blocked/limited transactions and/or accounts, implement Anti-fraud and Anti-Money Laundering controls.
- Oversee reconciliation of all payments, deductions and charges, inwards and outbound to ensure accuracy, mitigate against payment errors and confirm correct charging.
- As budget owner, contribute and manage department budget, implement cost controls and optimisation of resources.
- Report on department activities and performance to key management and Executive Board.
- Key liaison for internal and external stakeholders, for all payment and risk management related topics.
- 7+ years’ experience in a Payments role, with at least 5 years in a people management position.
- Forex, Crypto, iGaming (online casino, sports betting) experience essential
- Significant experience working with both card and alternative payment systems internationally with emphasis on Europe, RU/CIS, LATAM and Asia
- Substantial payments industry network / connectivity - proven track record creating and retaining relationships with PSPs
- Strong understanding of card scheme rules and regulations, the payments acceptance process and systems involved in the process
- Strong leadership and people management skills with the ability to grow diverse remote teams
- Ability to review situations from both a business and risk management perspective
- Experience managing anti-fraud, product development and reconciliation function
- Experience of development and implementation of payment solutions across multiple jurisdictions and brands
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Effective planning, prioritization and time management acumen
- Passion for continuously learning about new technology;
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Fluent English language skills both verbal and written
- Second relevant language (German, Spanish, Russian, Chinese) beneficial