10 months ago
21 Jun 00:00
Reporting into the Content Manager, this position requires a highly professional and dynamic individual with a flair for linguistics and is able to work autonomously. The German Content Executive acts as a brand champion, generating enticing content that stands out from competitors, while maintaining the brand’s identity and Tone of Voice. The responsibilities include copywriting, translating, proofreading and testing.
Purpose of Job
- Create relevant and innovative content for digital and print platforms according to brand guidelines
- Translate written text from English to German (or vice versa)
- Proofread, edit and finalise content, including validating user experience across promotional material, websites, images and campaigns
- Priorities work to meet deadlines
- Monitor and optimise content across all touch point in accordance with the regional strategy
- Contribute to improve the regional campaigns for sports, casino and other products
- Liaise with various internal and external departments to understand task requirements and convert it according to brand's Tone of Voice/guidelines
- Create and explore different writing techniques and tools to reach target audience
- Work on adhoc projects, making use of skills and knowledge areas
- Other administrative duties related to the role
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
- Excellent command of written and spoken German, preferred native
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- A Degree in Translations, Linguistics, Journalism, Marketing, Communication or equivalent is preferred
- Interested and knowledgeable in (online) sports and casino
- Understand how to use and apply Tone of Voice
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Living in Malta or willing to relocate
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. Betway, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at Betway.
Find more Jobs in Malta