3 months ago
27 Apr 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
As a Product Owner for our Gaming products, you will be part of a team working to deliver some of the most innovative and engaging products and customer experiences in the industry. For this role, you will be working on our existing and new products that we will be rolling out across multiple brands on all channels.
The Betsson Group’s mission is to put customers at the heart of our business through unrivalled customer experiences, and you will play a crucial part in achieving that mission. The role will be primarily responsible for defining, organising and prioritising requirements for the development team in a strongly Agile driven environment, and will need to work closely with our UX & UI team to continuously optimise the customer experience.
You will take ownership of a number of initiatives from the roadmap, where you will be one of the key persons expected to drive and lead the delivery of these initiatives. This will often require you to collaborate with other delivery teams and engage with a number of stakeholders to ensure a successful roll out of the initiative. We operate in a fast paced and challenging industry, and you will have several opportunities to work on complex and cutting edge products and contribute to Betsson Group’s success.
A TASTER OF WHAT YOU WILL BE INVOLVED WITH:
- Collecting user requirements.
- Working with our UX and UI designers (and other stakeholders as necessary) to define the customer experience and product specifications.
- Preparing user stories with detailed acceptance criteria for the development team.
- Working with the team to refine, plan and prioritise user stories according to business value.
- Planning and managing the delivery of the features/products you are tasked with, keeping all stakeholders up to date on progress.
- Verification of deliverables to ensure the acceptance criteria are met.
- Stakeholder management.
- Conducting release and resource planning.
- Keeping the customer at heart in all development projects.
- Keeping our delivery teams engaged and motivated.
- Occasional travelling would be required in our various offices.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- Gaming! You know Gaming inside out and always stay on top of what’s happening in the industry. You know the trends and can validate ideas to enhance our GoC portfolio.
- Owning, prioritizing product backlog and taking decisions.
- Breaking down deliverables, planning releases, monitoring features performance.
- Gathering data, documenting, analysing and collecting business requirements.
- Working with UX teams to identify the best solutions.
- Collaborating with other Product Owners from different Back-end, Front-end solutions or areas of responsibility.
- Tough conversations! You will be managing stakeholder expectations.
- Problem solving; you will be the one highlighting risks and opportunities.
- Spotting flaws, optimizing flows and complying to legal requirements.
- Working in rapidly changing environment.
- Driving teams to success, keeping yourself motivated and working with minimal supervision.
WHAT WE OFFER
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.