14 days ago
The innovative iGaming services provider based in Malta is looking for a Game Engine Developer to join the Casino team. You will be developing high-end game engines for both internal and external studios. The role is based either in Tallinn or Malta.
You will be responsible for building the engine of casino games. Since casino engines deal with real money transactions, the security, clarity, and defensive coding is a must. In addition, you believe strongly in clear, concise, and maintainable code. You are determined to ensure that what you write will work – and work well – in known and unknown scenarios.
- Programming casino game logic (game engines) based on mathematical specifications
- Working alongside mathematicians when coding and iterating on casino game mechanics
- Reviewing and refactoring codes from other Game Engine Developers
- Ensuring game engines are stable, safe, and fully tested
- Strong knowledge of Java 11
- At least 2+ years of experience developing in Java
- Strong understanding of a clean and testable code
- Good understanding of the HTTP protocol (RESTful interfaces)
- Good understanding of SQL
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Knowledgeable and intuitive understanding of probabilistic mathematics
- Familiarity with slot machines is a valuable asset