11 months ago
01 Aug 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Hospice Malta delivers palliative care services to patients suffering from Cancer, Motor Neuron Disease (ALS) and other life-limiting illnesses relating to cardiac, respiratory, liver and renal diseases. All services to our patients are given for free and therefore we depend on fundraising activities to support our services.
Reporting to the Chief Relations Officer – Hospice Malta, this position entails the input of a highly energetic person who is full of ideas, organised and able to plan and execute the annual Fund Raising Plan. You will enjoy working with a highly motivated and caring team of staff and other volunteers.
You will also love the fact that every Euro that you manage to raise shall go towards helping the lives of those who suffer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To create and manage the annual fundraising plan
- To generate increased income from existing sources
- To identify and research potential fund raising opportunities
- To develop proposals for projects that attracts new funding
- To establish links with other voluntary and statutory bodies
- To maintain the high standards of Hospice Malta
As such you are probably a very organised person, computer literate and have a very creative drive to organize and execute events and other activities for the raising of funds for the organization.
Find more jobs in Malta.