€20,000 - €26,000
over 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day processing and review of investor trades and processing investor requests in accordance with the fund’s constitutional documents.
- Completing AML checks on shareholder accounts
- Processing subscription/redemption order requests
- Maintaining the Shareholder Registers of the various funds under administration
- Providing periodic reporting of shareholder trading activity to Fund Managers
- Liaising with investor queries on an on going basis
- Managing the Transfer Agency relationship with Fund Managers
Qualifications and Skills
- A diploma in Compliance and/or AML would be considered as an asset.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a fund administration and/or an AML role.
- Be able to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Possess excellent administrative and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite, including Word and Excel