€20,000 - €25,000
over 2 years ago
22 Feb 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A company providing fiduciary, corporate and fund administration services are looking to employ a Fund Administrator to join their team.
- Periodic reconciliation of all client accounts on fund accounting systems to the funds’ custodial data
- Maintain and update accurate security, FX, and price files
- Resolve and research any discrepancies with account holdings or cash
- Assist clients and auditors with request to ensure accuracy of year-end financials.
- Provide reporting to clients as requested
- Ensure that the applications supporting fund accounting work effectively and efficiently.
- Collaborate with fund accountants to resolve any issues relating to the funds periodic deliverables
Qualifications and Skills
- Holds a Qualification in Finance/Accountancy
- Have at least 1-2 years’ experience in Financial Services
- Be organized, self-motivated with a structured and determined approach to work
- Knowledge of financial instruments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of applications