€20,000 - €25,000
about 1 month ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A well-established financial institution is currently seeking to recruit a fund accountant who will be responsible to manage accounting duties for a portfolio of clients and will be reporting to the assistant manager and head of operations.
- Assisting auditors
- Financial reporting of funds
- Preparing reconciliations
- Preparing NAV Calculations
- Prepare financial statements
- Regulatory Reporting
- Managing the fund accounting relationship
- An ‘A’ Level standard in Accountancy as a minimum
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in fund accounting would be considered as an asset
- Be able to take initiative and also to work around tight deadlines
- Be able to work under pressure
- Working knowledge of MS Office