€18,000 - €26,000
over 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A leading independent provider of corporate, trust and fund services to the financial services sector worldwide is currently looking for a Junior fund Accountant to join its team.
Reporting to the Head of Operations you will be responsible for:
- Dealing with auditors
- Ensure customer satisfaction and delivery
- Financial/Management reporting of funds. Preparing cash and security reconciliations
- Prepare accounting schedule and maintenance of the accounting file
- Prepare NAV calculation
- Prepare financial statements under IFRS format
- Regulatory reporting
- Managing the Fund Accounting relationship with Fund Managers
Skills and qualifications
- An ‘A’ Level standard in Accountancy as a minimum
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in fund accounting would be considered as an asset.
- Be able to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Takes initiative and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Possess excellent administrative and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite, including Word and Excel
Find more Jobs in Malta