3 months ago
A well-established financial institution is currently seeking to recruit a fund accountant who will be responsible to manage accounting duties for a portfolio of clients and will be reporting to the assistant manager and head of operations.
- Assisting auditors;
- Financial reporting of funds;
- Preparing reconciliations;
- Preparing NAV Calculations;
- Prepare financial statements;
- Regulatory Reporting;
- Manging the fund accounting relationship.
- An ‘A’ Level standard in Accountancy as a minimum;
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in fund accounting would be considered as an asset;
- Be able to take initiative and also to work around tight deadlines;
- Be able to work under pressure;
- Working knowledge of MS Office.