Competitive daily rate
24 days ago
Duration - 6 months with auto-renew
Working Hours - 40hours/week CEST Timezone +/- 3hours
Employment Type - Partner Agreement (B2B)
Castille Labs is searching for the most talented Full stack .Net Developer to join our Global teams for one of our clients where they will have to ensure the delivery of quality software solutions via development, testing or support activities.
- Design, development and implementing software for a variety of applications
- Developing and maintaining the software framework and services using the .NET framework and Microsoft technologies
- Delivering innovative, flexible, integrated solutions to meet customer’s changing business
- Participating in agile development
- Design, implementing, and unit test application
- Researching and answering technical questions
You should have studied or have some experience of:
- Visual Studio 2017 or higher
- .NET framework, including Visual Studio, ASP.NET
- Competency and Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
- Experience working with DevExpress technologies, specifically: XAF, XPO and DevEx components for ASP.NET
- Working in an Agile development environment
What to expect when you apply!
- One to One Chat/Video call, with an HC member
- An average of 1 hour Code Challenge. Done Offline with a pass mark of 80%+
- Support from a dedicated Human Capital member to be part of our Global Platform and support you along your career journey!