14 days ago
A well established company building transport and mobility technologies is looking for a Fullstack Developer. Reporting to the CTO, Software Manager and senior management, the chosen candidate will contribute to the delivery of systems, which will change the transport industry on an international level. With experience working in a software development role, you are expected to be proficient in OO languages (especially Java and related technologies), have experience in building enterprise grade systems which are robust, scalable, highly performant and secure, and finally be open to learn the latest cutting edge technologies and patterns.
- Develop and enhance the software systems which support the business strategy and priorities
- Code, test and deploy using standard source control and continuous integration tools.
- Do necessary research of technologies or patters to ensure quality of products.
- Take part in architectural design of the systems.
- A university degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3 or more years working in a similar role.
- Experience of Agile Methodologies (Kanban or Scrum)
- Excellent experience in Java.
- Experience of Java enterprise technologies such as Spring Boot, Spring Framework, Spring Security, JMS, Hibernate, ORM, Tomcat.
- Experience in REST services and messaging services like Rabbit MQ.
- Experience with build automation tools (e.g. Maven), source control tools Git, CI, and bug tracking.
- Knowledge of databases (PostgreSQL preferred)
- Knowledge of CRM data and database systems
- understanding of data security and other compliance responsibilities.
- Proficient use of Linux.