Competitive daily rate
25 days ago
Duration - 6 months with auto-renew
Working Hours - 40hours/week CEST Timezone +/- 3hours
Employment Type - Partner Agreement (B2B)
Castille Labs is looking for a top class Frontend Vue.js Developer for one of our Client. You will be joining a team with a wealth of experience who love to create flawless web applications.
- Development of new highly responsive, web-based user interface.
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team.
- Work with product team and graphic designers.
- Learn and understand user interactions.
- Documenting API requirements.
- Mocking data when working on new projects.
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture.
- Ensuring that all technical requirements for new and current projects are captured, estimated, designed and implemented from a technical point of view.
- 4 years’ experience or more with frontend app development.
- Advanced competency with Vue.Js.
- Proficiency in authentication of APIs.
- Expert in functional programming style.
- Strong semantic/HTML5 and SASS/CSS3 valid coding.
- Experience with git versioning platforms such as Gitlab, Github and Bitbucket.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Solid communication skills.
- Scrum/Agile experience.
- Knowledge of Node.js/Express.js.
- Self-motivation with strong organizational skills.
- Love what you do and are proud of your work.
- Ability to set and manage multiple priorities.
What to expect when you apply!
- One to One Chat/Video call, with an HC member
- An average of 1 hour Code Challenge. Done Offline with a pass mark of 80%+
- Support from a dedicated Human Capital member to be part of our Global Platform and support you along your career journey!