Competitive daily rate
10 days ago
- Development of new highly responsive, web-based user interface.
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team.
- Work with product team and graphic designers.
- Learn and understand user interactions.
- Documenting API requirements.
- Mocking data when working on new projects.
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture.
- Ensuring that all technical requirements for new and current projects are captured, estimated, designed and implemented from a technical point of view.
- A minimum 4 years’ experience with frontend app development.
- Advanced competency with React.
- Proficiency in authentication of APIs.
- Expert in functional programming style.
- Strong semantic/HTML5 and SASS/CSS3 valid coding.
- Experience with git versioning platforms such as Gitlab, Github and Bitbucket.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Solid communication skills.
- Scrum/Agile experience.
- Knowledge of Node.js/Express.js, GraphQL.
- Self-motivation with strong organisational skills.
- Love what you do and are proud of your work.
- Ability to set and manage multiple priorities.
- Commercial awareness and creative curiosity.
- A passion for excellence, a daring to be different.
- Freedom to be yourself and shape your own future.